Golf and Life Skills Coach
Role model who guides and coaches young people to make healthy choices and learn the skills to become responsible citizens, while actively engaged in golf. Coach positively impacts participants’ lives through The First Tee’s Golf and Life Skills experience, using curriculum that follow The First Tee coach philosophy.
- Lead Golf and Life Skills Coach
- Assistant Golf and Life Skills Coach
- Assistant Middle School Golf and Life Skills Coach
- Click each position to view complete description
- Committee Chair (one per event)
- Responsibilities: Coordinate and run regular repeat annual fundraising events and other activities.
- Committee member
- Responsibilities: Assist Chair as needed.
- Day of Event Volunteer
- Responsibilities: Assist with set-up and clean up; monitor event booth; supervise participants;other miscellaneous duties.
- Data Entry including, but not limited to: participant database, attendance records, track participant progression, and maintain class schedules.
- Assist with equipment donations: collect, sort, inventory, distribute, sell or discard clubs and other equipment.
- Periodically run errands on an as needed basis.
- Website Maintenance
- Marketing; Public Relations; Awareness Campaigns
The Board of The First Tee of Fresno has three major responsibilities. These are ongoing and critical to the success of the program.
- Shape the mission and strategic direction of the organization
- Monitor and improve the performance of the organization
- Ensure leadership and resources are available when needed
Interested in Volunteering?
Complete Form Below